where to do the major project???

As a part of the curriculum, we are to do a project in a company. But all the reputed companies require 75% aggregate and no back-papers. But as i have only about 65% and there is one back paper, i don't know where to apply..can anyone help please??(Iam an electronics and instrumentation student, into the fourth year )

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    zoom_in
    As a part of the curriculum, we are to do a project in a company. But all the reputed companies require 75% aggregate and no back-papers. But as i have only about 65% and there is one back paper, i don't know where to apply..can anyone help please??(Iam an electronics and instrumentation student, into the fourth year )
    I think, you can try in railways or any government sector. I hope there is no restriction as such.
  • Vishwanath J
    Vishwanath J
    Try to find some referal person from any company and just let them know about matter.
    Start finding some persons working in company nearby. Dont hesitate to ask help.

All The Best...
  • sumi kareem
    sumi kareem
    Thanks a lot...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

myself sameer sinha....i am from patna....and i am currnetly doing B.tech from Asansol engineering college...which is in asansol(west bengal)...i m student of 3rd year...of CSE
can u please awqre me about the government sectors where CS engineers cn apply..??
I spend all my free daylight hours in the garden, weeding, fertilizing and composting and other chores. It is hard work (at 73). But I love it. I have always...
Hi everyone..!! Our coll is currently working for this application-mega project. But i need help for designing the wireless communication network of this project.. Kindly help me if u can.😀...
I love Gmail's Tree theme. I previously used to love clean interface, but when I started using tree theme, I've sticked to it. The beauty of the theme is that...