Where to buy a 'Lazy Tong' Mechansm for FYP

As part of my final year project I am building a 'proof of concept' for a device I am designing. The device contains a 'lazy tong' (see #-Link-Snipped-#) and I was wondering if anyone could suggest where too buy a prebuilt one in the UK?

I have looked on the internet and can only find whole riveters which use the lazy tong and I don't think my budget could cover one of those to strip as well as the other material needed

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Do you require it to be made of a certain material?
  • kuhvacako
    kuhvacako
    No it can be made out of anything at this point of time, its just to show in show how my mechanism will move

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I Have 56% in BE Computers(average of 4 years)from PUNE UNIVERSITY. With a vaild GATE score...will I be able to get admission to IIT's, NIT's, BIT's or any top ranked...
I am always seeing, and peoples talk about the apis in java..when I look about some api, what all I am getting is documentation , which only gives , a...
one of my friend, while applying for job, for lastname, he confused and gave his father name itself, is it correct? it is family name right? he said he dont...
Sir / Madam, My questions is, The function f(x) = |x – 2| + |2.5 – x| + |3.6 – x|, where x is a real number, attains a minimum...
which is the basic communication channel used in remote cars, toes etc