Where is group study section?

Hello there. I just don't know why the group study section is disappeared. I've exam on 14th, if you're one of them, let's talk about Physics ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    My first exam is : Advanced Engineering Mathematics - 4 .Let's chit-chat about that.

But, I think you're in 2nd sem of GTU. As I am D2D student we get seat direct into 3rd sem of degree, so I haven't studied Physics.Else I would've helped you.
    Sorry.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Advanced Engineering Mathematics-4! Man, how much advanced are you getting in mathematics!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Pensu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Advanced Engineering Mathematics-4! Man, how much advanced are you getting in mathematics!
    As much it is required to score satisfactory marks. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    ErAnushka
    Hello there. I just don't know why the group study section is disappeared. I've exam on 5th, if you're one of them, let's talk about Physics ๐Ÿ˜€
    Hi there! why don't you share the problems u r facing in physics. I am sure CEans would be able to help ๐Ÿ˜€.
  • ErAnushka
    ErAnushka
    rahul69
    Hi there! why don't you share the problems u r facing in physics. I am sure CEans would be able to help ๐Ÿ˜€.

sure ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Image processing has undergone many innovations with time, which has always boosted up the quality. But it has always followed the same principle that it works on, that is, using...
hello! I need to connect one microcontroller pic18f4455 to a simulnk model and i don't know how. what my microcontroller have to do: 1. send a value to my simulink...
I am recently leaning barcode generation with C#..NET. And below is my C# code. Could you help me check what's the problem it has for an error occurred when debugging....
We're testing out a wider layout on CrazyEngineers. The notable change is that we've made the sidebar wider by about 50 pixels. The overall width of the site has also...
Mobile TeleSystems or MTS, the wireless voice, broadband Internet, messaging and data services company headquartered in Delhi, India is here with a new product of its own. The MTS Duet...