Where is Fourier series, Fourier transform, Laplace transforms used?

and what is the importance and use of this fourier series,transforms and laplace transforms in electrical engg.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    In communication systems all these transforms are used to transfer a signal from time domain to frequency domain to analyse the frequency spectrum of the signal

Each has it's own methods and implementations do check wiki for it
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    It is questions like these that made me start that thread -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    None of the professors today are able to tell their students the exact applications of all the mathematics they are being taught.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends I am in development since last 1.5 years and but now I am fed up of development, but it is also true that I have only interest in...
hi friends.i have an interest to do the project based on the concept of fluorescent light or about fuse ...can u give any idea..........first give me the detail information about...
Kurukshetra 2013 – The International Techno-Management festival that puts College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University, a cut above the rest! Uniquely placed as the first ever student organized event with...
how many types automation used in industaries? means for example embedded , gsm etc
which types of training of automation is useful ? ans. 1 in institute 2 in industary