Where is 1 rupee?

Me with my two friends went for a dinner ..we paid 75 rs as a bill but manager gives us a concession of 5 rs.out of which 2 rs are taken by waiter and he return 3rs to us which we distribute among each other equally
so it means we gave 24+24+24 rs which is equal to 72 ,2 rs are in pocket of waiter so there is total of 72+2=74 where is my one rupee ?
can anyone tell me?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Total Bill: 75 (Initial) - 5 (concession) + 2 (waiter) = 72.

Each one spent 24, which makes total 72.

I hope its clear 😀
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    correct biggie 😀
    or we can say it is matter of 72 rs after payment not 75 rs
  • anzaan
    anzaan
    the total bill is 72rs. u dnt need to add 2rs over tat.
    tats where the mistake lies.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    75 is your bill amount and you get 3 rupees as concession(after giving the waiter)which means 72 will be the actual amount paid,.,.3 of you share it for 24 rupees,.,,.now it goes right,.,.,.I dont understand where does your one rupee go??Is there anymore one rupee balance?Why did you get confused???Now i am!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @priya My only answer Mathematics is itself a great confusion

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

2 ph 440v pri & 240v 1ph sec control transformer. my ? is if pri is 2 ph how sec hav nuetral with 0v (grouded)
I am a word with 3 to 7 letters.I am plural. If you add 's' at my end ,I will be singular.I mean 'of great stature' can you find me?...
While giant mobile outfit America Movil, Mexican tycoon Carlo Slim Helu beats Americans Bill Gates and Warren Buffett to become the wealthiest person on earth, Asian billionaires including India's Mukesh...
Hi,all! I am learning TinyOS (TinyOS Community Forum || An open-source OS for the networked sensor regime.) but i don't know what kind of ICs which i can upload my...
9 9 9 9 5 5 5 5 3 3 3 1 1 1 1 when you add any 5 numbers of all these then we will get a total...