Where in the world is everyone from?

It seems that there are members from literally all over the globe here on CE. I'm from KY United States myself, where is everyone else from?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We have members from almost 180 countries , majority are from India.
  • ayyappa jammula
    ayyappa jammula
    i am from india
  • Elon Anderson
    Elon Anderson
    I have always wanted to visit India, my grandmother travelled quite a bit in her 40's and India is one of the many places she got to experience. My uncle was also from India originally and I remember asking as a young girl for him to take me with him on his many trips home. I hope one day to be able to fulfill my dream.
  • Elon Anderson
    Elon Anderson
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We have members from almost 180 countries , majority are from India.
    That is quite a far reach, was this forum initially intended for those living in India?
  • Elon Anderson
    Elon Anderson
    ayyppajammula
    i am from india
    Hello ayyppajammula all the way from Kentucky USA!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Elon Anderson
    That is quite a far reach, was this forum initially intended for those living in India?
    Well, no. We've always believed engineering is beyond boundaries. It is just that we've more visitors and members from India than other countries. The focus has always been on creating a global community and a global ecosystem (through our latest venture; crazyengineers.io).
  • Elon Anderson
    Elon Anderson
    That is great! It would seem you have reached your goal with the community, reaching 180 countries is no easy feat. I am very excited about crazyengineers.io and applied for access yesterday 😀
  • ayyappa jammula
    ayyappa jammula
    hello friends i need tests papers on gate exam u know anything about that
    please tell me
  • Harshajit Sarmah
    Harshajit Sarmah
    Elon Anderson
    It seems that there are members from literally all over the globe here on CE. I'm from KY United States myself, where is everyone else from?
    All the way from INDIA
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Elon Anderson
    Loong back when I joined CE, We used to have similar thread where everybody used to post from where they are.
    BTW #-Link-Snipped-#, I am from Surat, Gujarat, INDIA. 😀
  • Stephen B Johnson
    Stephen B Johnson
    I'm in Madison, Wisconsin. It's part of the United States.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With this many degrees how does he find time to teach?
What thrill! What skill!!
I just completed BTech in mechanical engineering. I had a plan to go abroad for MS or enter Marine field after GME. But unfortunately I won't get my degree certificate...
Hi. My name is Jackie Cheng and I am currently a 10th grade student at Parkland High School. I am trying to interview an engineer for a school assignment. If...
Will you give a simple analog communication related projects? As am a starter,I need simple communication projects to do with.