Where do you see India after 2020?

We are in the middle 2010

Here ,I will not talk about world

where did you see India after 2020?

What are your expectations?

Let us keep all money minded politicians who take the responsibility of serving our country during elections ,but then forget everything

Just wanna know what engineers think?

I think we already have enough talk on corruption ,brain drain ?Let us know talk about India of our dreams

Replies

• epariraju
    epariraju
    I hope India to be a super power in all perspectives......Whether it is economy,technology,politics etc...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Can you please explain How???

As far as I know India had bought second hand planes from russia few months ago then How can you expect, India a Super power??????
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Hey goyal look at this thread #-Link-Snipped-#
    It tells that what india can do in next 10 years.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    It all depends on the System and politicians who rule under the name of government/people.Their are still lot of people who still can't able to eat for at least 1time a day so how can you say India is super power and what meaning it brings to a nation which is a super power or No.1 economic nation with people wandering around the streets begging having no shelter,food dying with viral fever.Mostly second hand Jet planes didn't degrade India's position as they are only for protection outside the border and India will only become when there is a day everyone can get food to survive and lead a peaceful life and I hope that day will come much more sooner than 2020.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    goyal420
    Can you please explain How???

As far as I know India had bought second hand planes from russia few months ago then How can you expect, India a Super power??????
    Theres nothing wrong with buying second hand Russian jets. They are pretty reliable 😉
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I agree that there is nothing wrong in buying second hand planes and it may also be reliable

But here we are talking about India after 2020 .The point is why we rely on other countries for fulfilling our demands ?Don't we have enough resources or engineers?

but here are all these are secondary things

First primary things are as dileep said said Most of people in our country are still not able to survive his family till now.They work hard but but but...............
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    but there is a solution for this Goyal as we all must reunite and make a revolution for the development of our country encouraging young engineers,scientists,work and lower communities.Every must study as it provides job to live and it's all possible but it's tuf because you can only speak but in the activities these are very difficult to maintain.Hence hope for the best and be the change you want to see in the Nation.
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    Excellent question Goyal, and especially pertinent to engineers
    Here is my 2 cents' here

“I am completely convinced that there will be a major conflict over natural resources, particularly water”
    Klaus Toepfer, Director General UNEP, 1999

The monsoon is late, the wells are running dry and in the teeming city of Bhopal, water supply is now a deadly issue. It was a little after 8pm when the water started flowing through the pipe running beneath the dirt streets of Bhopal's Sanjay Nagar slum. After days without a drop of water, the Malviya family were the first to reach the hole they had drilled in the pipe, filling what containers they had as quickly as they could. Within minutes, three of them were dead, hacked to death by angry neighbours who accused them of stealing water (#-Link-Snipped-# ) July, 2009

Then there is peak oil:
    Peak oil is the point in time when the maximum rate of global petroleum extraction is reached, after which the rate of production enters terminal decline
    Wikipedia

Oil & War Oil Future and War Now: A Grim Earth Sciences’ Point of View.
      Fig 1. Complete cycle of world crude oil production   Worldwide per-capita oil consumption is closely correlated with the standard of living.  In developing nations like China and India increasing prosperity therefore requires increased per-capita oil consumption.  However, oil is a finite resource whose production globally is about to begin to decline irreversibly.  Consequently the growing demand for oil is leading to a growing global conflict in which the Gulf War, the 9/11 attack, and the war in Iraq are just the first three skirmishes.  These skirmishes pale in comparison with the looming potential conflict over oil with China.
    Stanford University research (#-Link-Snipped-#)

Have we reached peak oil?
    "A year ago, oil price reached a record $ 147 per barrel. The whole world turned to Saudi Arabia, the traditional swing producer, for extra production to quench its oil thirst. But the Kingdom declared it was unable to do anything about it, signaling the end of cheap oil and thus long term economic growth, and triggering a huge economic crisis which temporary slashed oil demand, price and investments in future production"
    Richard Heinberg, Author

Global warming:
    Despite what oil companies are saying, global warming follows the Arrhenius law. It does not bode well for us

Mass extinction:
    The space nations (USA, India, China, Russia etc.) have an obligation to work together to prevent mass extinction from outer space.

Nuclear power:
    The nuclear nations (India included) will play a leading role as fossil fuel becomes increasingly unacceptable.

Just some thoughts. Anybody wants to add to this?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Buildings are the Worst Killers than the Earthquake. Earthquakes don’t kill; badly built houses do. . In certain hilly areas there were many traditional methods of construction which could allow...
Hi, I have a monitor with a KSD1691 transistor in its powersupply which has failed and needs replacing. Unfortunately the only place I can find it for sale in the...
hello friends, Anybody have some idea about what a turing machine is ? Where it is used ? :smile:
hi friends, Can anyone tell me what is the use of studying theory of computation. What is its practical application? What limitations in computer system leads to the evaluation of...
CEan CrazyBoy celebrates his birthday today. Here's wishing CB a very happy & prosperous birthday. 😁😁😁😁😁