Where are you & what's up with you?

I see that lot of our regular CEans aren't online these days. I hope everything's well with everyone!

I had been busy with few of the projects and I admit that I haven't been able to dedicate time to CE. Although the projects are still on, I'm more time-managed now 😀

What about you?

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    *unable to control whats she is writing durga writes* - same with us , So leader so are Followers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    *unable to control whats she is writing durga writes* - same with us , So leader so are Followers.
    [​IMG] What a comment!

[​IMG] Sorry for the inactivity. I've already began some work on the CE Gear Store.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Had autocross both days this weekend & next weekend as well. You'll just get Gohm on weekdays... sigh. =)
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Yes, nowadays really find hard time to browse,and so unable to visit CE very often!!!
    Feeling bad really,,but will come back soon!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Overall activity on CE forums is down. Our regular champions are all busy I guess.
  • smita89
    smita89
    I have been super busy with our college tech fest work.

Although yesterday the college declared sine die for 2 weeks and we escaped a mob very narrowly while the management was trying to get us (the students not involved in strike) safely out of the college premises. It was such a shocking experience.. By god, I'm still shivering!!
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I am busy with my records work..but more than that my system was infected..now it is normal.. and i will continue my past activeness on CE..!

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS..THEY DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY....
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I was busy last week and was not well too.

Now I am fine!! I will be active now 😀
  • keeping trying
    keeping trying
    hello every one,
    along time ago!!
    see I'll say some thing and I hope you'll help me
    from the first day I see this fourm I like it , but then I found my self losed in it!!
    sorry but,are you anderstand? I mean I don't know where I can start replay and be active , but I SSTILL KEEPING TRYING..
    😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a simple question for all of you - 1. Name the first Internet ".com" domain registered. When was it registered?
One of the discussion topics given to us, when I was a student: Do MBAs make better entrepreneurs? Your take?
Recently, I had to flash my laptop's BIOS. I did it on my own by following instructions on laptop manufacturer's official website. However, I'm not sure what exactly is BIOS...
how can i get answers for my questions............ how ce wiil be beneficial to me........ pls help me anyone..............
Hi, this is nataraj i wanna do an project based on transformers or on Energy meter so plz help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😕