“When you don't talk, there's a lot of stuff that ends up not getting said.”

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    manish940
    Hi Manish, I think that is indeed an obvious thought. We would like to know why does that statement feel so significant to you. Are you referring to the fact that people who don't communicate but have valuable thoughts, end up keeping them to themselves, when they would rather get out of their minds and prove helpful to the world? 👍
  • Maneesh Vadlapatla
    Maneesh Vadlapatla
    it's obvious but when would they come out after every thing winds up???

What's the use then. rather why would people be so selfish to keep their valuable thoughts to themselves what is the use of it.The society is needing them now..
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    manish940
    it's obvious but when would they come out after every thing winds up??? What's the use then. rather why would people be so selfish to keep their valuable thoughts to themselves what is the use of it.The society is needing them now..
    Are you against patenting or otherwise protecting intellectual property rights?

Personally, I do not believe that we own anything including ideas. Not all think so.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear All, Can any one help me with the construction & design of magnetic level gauge.
We have a huge requirement for a freelance engineers from Mechanical (Static/Rotary), Instrumentation, Process & Piping. Interested candidate can post their resume on info@xyntech.in Xyntech Solutions Mumbai
We, most of Android users probably won't be using Stock ROM. So I am initiating a thread where you can brag about your custom ROMS. Please mention your phone company...
1>> Personal Computers < Desktops < Laptops < Netbooks < Tablets < Ultrabook < ??? 2>>Mobile with Antenna < Smaller Mobile < Bar/Clamshell/Slide Mobile < PDA < Touchphone < Smartphone...
How do I find my mobile phone with the help of IMEI code that is unique to every mobile gadget? What are the steps to be followed and what's the...