When will I receive the GATE 2011 Admit Card?

According to the official GATE Website, your Admit card shall be sent to you by the zonal GATE office (the GATE office corresponding to your first choice of examination city) in January 2011 by regular postal mail.
Candidates should contact the GATE Chairman of the zone concerned if they do not receive the admit card by January 20, 2011 for ONLINE examination papers (AE, GG, MN and TF), and by January 31, 2011 for OFFLINE examination papers (All papers other than AE, GG, MN and TF).

NOTE:
In case you loose or did not receive the valid admit card, take a print out of your registration number and centre details from GATE 2011 website and show it at the test center along with at least one original (not photocopied / scanned copy) and valid (not expired) photo identification.

Any of the following photo identification ONLY is permitted: Driver's license, Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, College ID, Employee identification card, or a notarized Affidavit, with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address. Photocopies of the original identification document are not acceptable. Candidates will not be permitted to take the test if original and valid photo identification is not presented.

Replies

• hackerboy
    hackerboy
    i got the i card few days ago....and if u dont get it ...u can get ur online icard printed and produce it at the exam hall ....they will accept it.......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As everyone knows GATE scores are used for M.Tech (other master degrees in Engineering) and percentiles tells you where you stand. Percentile is a relative term and tells where you...
Associate QA - 1.5 to 4 years of testing experience with 1+ year of exp On QTP Senior associate QA - 4-8 years of testing Experience with 2+ year of...
"Valid GATE score" - the term is little confusing for students as everyone got a GATE score and think its valid that is why they have score. There are two...
Many of you will be appearing for GATE 2011. All with high aspirations for doing the M.Tech from a good college. To help others choose better, share your opinions on...
Now candidates appearing for GATE 2011 Online Exam can have a practice session by undergoing a 'mocktest' in the applicable paper. The instructions for downloading the applicable mock test are...