When to switch from manual to automation testing?

hi
can any one help me when is the correct time for me to switch from manual(3 month exp) to automation testing

Replies

• NareshTester
    NareshTester
    after 6-8 month
  • ram_149955
    ram_149955
    You should switch immediately. You will realize how much demand you will have in market once you have automation skills. Needless to say you will make more money than manual tester. I would say now is the perfect time with 3 months exp as you know where testing fits in the software cycle.

All the best
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    raghunathan
    hi
    can any one help me when is the correct time for me to switch from manual(3 month exp) to automation testing
    Have you developed your skills in automation testing as of now? Any project will demand that you know at least the basics of it before taking you on board, right?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone suggest me some innovative ideas for my miniprojects in electronics and communication
Amazon's thinking about shipping the items to a delivery center nearest to your location; even before you actually order it. Amazon's filed a patent that will let the company 'guess'...
China doesn't want the Chinese countrymen to rely on foreign software on their mobile phones, tablets and television sets. The government of China has developed 'China Operating System' aka COS...
In the mad frenzy of smartphone launches, Micromax has come up with a new phone in its Canvas series called - Micromax Canvas MAd with a unique feature in India....
1. Title:EQUILIBRIO 2. Description:Students of ITGGV are organizing a National level TechFest this year named EQUILIBRIO 2K14 which is to be held from 22nd Jan. – 24th Jan.2014. containing more...