When should I take the New GRE?

The 50% discount offer on the New GRE is about to get over, so I think there is no point in hurrying for the new GRE test dates.

If you have are confident to crack the new GRE, then you can definitely go and book the test dates right now, but if you are not sure and can delay it for some time, you should utilize all the time you have for preparation.

There are many students who mistime the GRE test dates. There is no point in going to the test center not fully prepared and getting average score.

One you have given yourself ample time to prepare (which should be 4-5 months.) and have read the experience from other test takers and are comfortable with RCs and text completion questions, you are ready to go.

Let us know your opinion and when you are taking the test.

Looking forward to your responses.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello guys, I love to play chess and won many prizes by competing in tournaments.I am not FIDE rated, but have won against rated players(On a good day,I have also...
Has anyone tried to get their Analytical writing test rescored? Is it worth the risk? I heard it takes $55 for a Rescore from ETS. I guess, if you are...
If you are facing a HR interview in campus recruitment drive, you are most likely to face this question: What do you know about our company? Share with us, how...
Is there any method or device which would enable to map my location indoor ie in closed building , I have got integrated GPS and AGPS in mobile.Please suggest any...
Could someone share the latest campus placement papers i.e. for Adobe System's campus drive in 2011? What kind of questions do they ask? Is the pattern same as the last...