When Robot Engineer Gets Bored...

Robots still need programming and engineers do the job well. But when engineers get bored, this is what happens -

[video=youtube;yln_IGDuOCo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yln_IGDuOCo&feature=related[/video]

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    NIce one 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi frnds... can u plz tel me dat how can i measure the range of cordless phone.????Anyone having ans.plz reply soon...
Here's a video that talks about differential mechanism - one of the important topics to study in automobile engineering.
Hi guys! I did my IT engg. student from Vidyalankar college, Mumbai. Presently, I am the PR manager for Nirmal Datacomm,one of CISCO 7 silver certified partners and I would...
Hello everyone I m in 3rd year cse branch.i want u ppl to suggest me some good books for theory of computation,compiler design,operating system,databases,software engineering, computer networks,web technology,algorithms,computer organisation and...
Hey guys, I have been solving a problem post-fix expression evaluation using stacks for lab in the weekend and encountered a problem "conversion of character data to int". I searched...