When do GATE 2012 admit card be recieving to me.

When will we get the Gate 2012 admit card? I had applied two months ago and haven't received it yet. There have been no replies. Please help! Has anyone received it yet?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suresh Manickam
    i applied two months ago, still no replies.
    Have you tried contacting the authorities? Have others received the admit card?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Suresh:
    Did you use the 'search' feature to see this thread? -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    They wont be mailed this time, you will have to download them. Go to gate website for more information about dates.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    I hope this link will help you friend

GATE 2012 - Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    From 2nd jan onwards you can download it from your regional IISC or IIT website.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Suresh Manickam
    i applied two months ago, still no replies.
    Check your Zonal gateway website today. I guess today they will be available by 17:00 hrs.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Finally I got mine....
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Hansikaram
    The Admit cards are already issued from the dates of 05/01/2012 on the online , the candidates has to download the hall tickets 2012
    Yes dear !!! I downloaded it on the same day....😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Internship is a system of on-the-job training for white-collar jobs, similar to an apprenticeship. Interns are usually college or university students, but they can also be high school students or...
I think from the current domination they would surely win.
The Chinese and Japanese governments will work together to improve bilateral relations as Beijing and Tokyo get ready to mark the 40th anniversary of the normalization of ties between the...
Now your results will be considered between 130 -170 instead of 200-800 because now 9 points increments will be read on as 1 point increment. This means that your result...
1. Understand concepts well. 2. Have unique knowledge. 3. Flexible and no time boundaries. 4.Use multiple sources through online.