When do college / University semester exams get over in this season?

I see that exams are going on in most of the colleges and Universities in India. I'm curious to know by what date do the semester exams get over for this season? Tell us your University / College name and exam end date.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)

Exam End Date : June 18,2013
  • Abhijit Dey
    Abhijit Dey
    Nagpur University (RTMNU)
    Regular exams over. Backlog exams going on until 31st May.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Gujarat Technical University (GTU)

2nd Sem End Exam : 19/6/2013.
    4th Sem End Exam : 17/6/2013.
    6th Sem End Exam : 04/06/2013.
    8th Sem End Exam : Exam Over.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looking for more. Looks like the exams will extend into June. I thought most of the exams should be over by May end.
  • PuneetVerma
    PuneetVerma
    Punjab Technical University

Regular Exams over already on 7th May
    Backlog Exams - 24th May
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Anna University All semester By June 6 and Arrears by 19

But after June 4 all are done

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just curious to know if there's a quick and dirty way to run uBuntu apps on Mac OSX? I've heard of a program called WINE which allows running Windows Programs...
The Google IO keynote was amazing. I watched the whole keynote on live stream and was amazed at every new announcement. What made me jump was the release of Google...
An 18-year old girl named Eesha Khare from Saratoga,California has won a $50,000 prize at ISF (International Science Fair) for creating a device (with the help of nano-technology) which can...
For a research work i need HYMOS 4.0 software. Where to get it?Here, Anyone have this software ?
We used to have awesome CrazyEngineers t-shirts. It's time that we gauge a general interest in buying CrazyEngineers t-shirts. There aren't trustworthy custom t-shirt printing services that'd require no 'minimum'...