when applied magnetic field to the petrol/diesel to increase there combustion and low exhaust emissi

In static state when magnetic field is applied to the fuels. how the properties will be vary and impurities of the fuel reacts????????????

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This is a myth. We did extensive studies on this. There is no effect at all.
  • N Bhanu prakash
    N Bhanu prakash
    A.V.Ramani
    This is a myth. We did extensive studies on this. There is no effect at all.
    how can u say that sir ! i m doing a resaerch type project on these if u can help ? help me sir
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Magnetic field has no effect on the hydrocarbon molecules. All these fuels have been under the Earth's magnetic field for millions of years. Nothing happened to the molecules. How can an instantaneous exposure cause any change?
    We did experiments with a commercial gadget claiming improvement. We did not find any.
    If you can post more details of what you are trying something more can be said.
  • N Bhanu prakash
    N Bhanu prakash
    in these pdf there is a jounal related to the topic that is magnetic fuel vapouriser. can u justify it sir????????
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is nothing for me to comment. Magnetic field has no effect on hydrocarbon molecules. Whatever studies we did also did not show any effect. We did a detailed calorific value determination spread over repeated trials with and without the magnetic field. We could not establish any superiority because of the applied magnetic field.
    The description given in the paper does not make any sense. I am surprised that it got past reviewers.

If you have access to a lab that can do calorimetry, you can try establishing the calorific value of a single hydrocarbon like hexane with and without a magnetic field.
    I have not done any research on this myself. Very intense fields may have effect on molecules. However, none of the commercially sold gadgets have such high fields nor do they give sufficient residence time.
    You can look at this paper:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    This one is on some actual engine studies that seems to show some improvement in fuel economy with the application of the field attributing it to reduction in surface tension and viscosity of the fuel leading to better mixing of fuel and oxygen.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • N Bhanu prakash
    N Bhanu prakash
    sir i will check the variation of the fuel when appiled to the magnetic field. if i get any best will forward that sir. tanks for ur information
  • N Bhanu prakash
    N Bhanu prakash
    sir how to apply for the project contest

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Interstellar boundary explorer has helped scientists determine the strength and direction of the magnetic field outside the heliosphere enabling a peek into the magnetic forces that dominate the galaxy beyond....
Rustem Ismagilov and his subordinates, comprising a group of chemists and chemical engineers from the California Institute of Technology have fabricated a quantitative visual read-out system that can unambiguously calculate...
Can anyone help me out with this Question....I am from ME branch and i have got placed at tcs. I had appeared for gate this year and i am sure...
I am a final year Btech student working on a project named "Design and Fabrication of turbocharger for 4 stroke S.I. engine for two wheeler vehicle" I have selected a...
I am a final year Btech student working on a project named "Design and Fabrication of turbocharger for 4 stroke S.I. engine for two wheeler vehicle" I have selected a...