Wheel Chair control using RF?

Hello I am Nithyasri and I am an electronics engineer. I want to know more about the project idea about Wheel Chair control using Radio Frequency? Is it a good idea? What will I need to know to begin this project?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nithyasri
    project idea for Wheel Chair control using RF??
    That already looks like a good idea to work on as an engineering project. If you need help with your project, feel free to ask your questions either in project ideas section or electrical / electronics / communications section.
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    I have a query...whether we can do the ieee projects listed as our final year projects?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nithyasri
    I have a query...whether we can do the ieee projects listed as our final year projects?
    Yeah, why not? I don't think anyone would stop you from developing the ideas as your final year projects.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    This is already good project why you want to change ? Let me know if you want any help in RF section I'll try my best to help you.
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    #-Link-Snipped-#:Ya sir sure ll let you know

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I would like to know if the motor efficiency is changing with respect to applied voltage or it doesn't change. What I do mean. The efficiency=(V*I)/(Torque*velocity) and the power...
Hello! all other Engineers.Many of you have been graduate,beome professional & many of you are not yet.I belong to the second part.Frankly speaking .....guys I am very ambitious,want to rule...
does ny1 know when the jntu-hyd 1st year regular xams (R09) results will b out?
Thanks for creating my interest in computer field for getting more knowledge in civil engineering.
Guys , I would like to know whether developing a game as a project using open-gl would be a good idea.Help me out...