WhatsApp Vs. Paytm - Which payment service will you use?

Now that WhatsApp has officially entered the Indian payments market, I thought of knowing what our fellow CEans think about it. Do you think WhatsApp has an edge over PayTM and others because almost everyone with a smartphone has WhatsApp, but not PayTM? Moreover, if you are an existing Paytm user, will you switch over to WhatsApp for majority of your payments?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Till date I havent used PayTM! But I am using Tej by Google and it just expanded to serve for other utilities as well. Now google will link it to Play store soon.
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    As of now i am using PayTM. Lets see where Whatapp live up to our expectations. And most important which one will give best offers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, everyone ) Actually, i'm a freshman here, but i joined with the aim to consult on my project. One of my friends recommended this forum,so i hope you'll be...
From baby bottle to slinky and on to Rubin Cube - Nine Inventions that are not nine day wonders. 9 Simple Inventions That Make Us Ask, 'Why Didn’t I Think...
Quote: A few months ago I attended an event for women in tech. A lot of the attendees were new developers, graduates from code schools or computer science programs. Almost...
This week’s video comes from Boston Dynamics, the company whose numerous robots can run, jump, yomp and now, it would appear, hold doors open for one another. Video of the...
Hailing from Muzaffarnagar, a city in Western Uttar Pradesh, where a girl's education has been a big social taboo, Preety Singh was lucky that she belonged to a 'Jat' family...