CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 14 Mar, 2013
Blackberry Z10 was sold out in flat two days in India after its official launch and ever since then, BB users were eagerly waiting for the arrival of WhatsApp messenger. We're happy to report that WhatsApp for Blackberry Z10 is now available for download from the official Blackberry Store - https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/2360/?countrycode=CA

whatsapp

WhatsApp continues to be one of the most popular free messaging app across variety of platforms including iOS, Android, Nokia, Windows. The app lets you find contacts through their phone numbers and then lets you send them text message, photos, videos and other attachments free of cost. Of course the standard data usage plan charges will apply. WhatsApp is free to use for the first year and if you wish to continue using it, you will have to pay $0.99/year. Given the popularity of the app, the price can't be any better.

The app is 7MB in size and requires BB 4.6.0 or higher. Download the app from above link or just use this QR code -

qr-code

Instructions -

1. Open the BlackBerry World app on your smartphone.
  2. Click the Menu key and select Scan a Barcode.
  3. Click Start Scanning. Point your Blackberry smartphone camera at the barcode image and hold the camera steady for 3 seconds to scan it. BlackBerry World will instantly find the app you have selected.
9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 1, 2014

After a brief stint at an e-commerce website, the XOLO Q3000 smartphone cum phablet has been officially launched in India. Not more than a week back, we told you about...
9.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 29, 2011

Whenever I turn on my BSNL broadband connection, I get lot of disturbance in the phone line. The phone is connected in one room and the modem is connected in...
4.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 2, 2011

Bajaj Auto is a globally renowned company. The company is the fourth largest in the world in manufacturing two- and three- wheeler vehicles. It visits campuses across India for recruiting...
4.6k views

@Rucha Wankhede · Nov 18, 2017

The other day I had to buy a present for my nephew's birthday, and while strolling down the long aisles of toys of the toy store, I couldn't help but...
7.1k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Apr 29, 2014

Could you please suggest how can I get pdfs of the following books (ebook)? 1. Proficiency in Reading Comprehension Simplifying the Passage for you by Ajay Singh 2. Objective English...
16.2k views