What's your opinion about Google improves travel system?

According to foreign media reports, Google has upgraded its travel assistant software, Android Auto, to provide many interesting new functions, while improving the speed and security of its functional solutions. This application provides a new media interface. Google recently released a new update to Android Auto, which changed the driver's virtual assistant interface, and its new search function improved the efficiency of user navigation. The new media interface is designed to facilitate users to use the navigation function more quickly. The navigation function can be enabled by using the arrow pointer or the drop-down menu in the upper left corner of the screen. After this upgrade, the voice search function has also been improved. When users request wizard to display a certain type of track, the search results of singers and albums will be displayed. Chongqing Feilong believes that this improvement of Google pays more attention to the experience of customers and is more humane.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design News says: Embedded software engineers on average spend 40% of their time removing bugs from their software. This amounts to nearly 5 months each year performing failure work—that is,...
I attended the TCS drive on 13 november. I used different email and password to apply again I got my refrence number and password. I really want to attend the...
I have appeared the TCS off-campus drive on 13th November and after some days I received mail from TCS that I have cleared the first round. Later they told me...
What happen when we pass current through railway track.so,passangers feel shock after wearing shoes etc.
please suggest how to do so.Actually sir i have hear much about u .I am hoping i will get my answer quickly,and i will be thankfull for this.