Mine is....
"Do unto others what you want others to do to you." 😁

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    Just chill
  • gohm
    gohm
    If you look for the worst in mankind expecting to find it, you surely will by Abraham Lincoln, great quote on attitude & positive thinking. that should be obvious because of course the exact quote is in my sig!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Excellent Gohm 😀

Lincoln said it correct !!!
  • safwan
    safwan
    "Their is never wrong time to do right thing "
    " DO believe in god(off course he is steward) but do tie your camel properly" famous Arab quot.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    safwan
    " DO believe in god(off course he is steward) but do tie your camel properly" famous Arab quot.

so well said ! 😀

never fear to see beyond your comfort zone! sometimes its heaven just a few foot steps away!.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    I like this one
    "you are your own creator/destroyer,your actions decide who you become"

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Should university students be required to attend classed? There are to different opinions. Some people claim that attending classes is must to students. Other people, however agree that it should...
What is EVDO based technology used in laptops and how does it work? Need some expert comments. PB
How to design a BCD Subtractor??
the company has introduced a new feature that will allow consumers to use its Google Voice service without switching to a special phone number. Google Voice offers a variety of...
I`ve had a new idea in designing a pulse jet by adding a valve in it... According to my intuition and logically this increases the output many folds and I`ve...