what's me...........

hi.............
i'm Marut mishra.belonging from lko.(up),india.i'm student of final year from mechanical department....

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    marut mishra
    hi.............
    i'm Marut mishra.belonging from lko.(up),india.i'm student of final year from mechanical department....
    Welcome to CE Buddy.

PS: #-Link-Snipped-# you haven't set Restriction on Poll yet?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    Welcome to CE Buddy.

PS: #-Link-Snipped-# you haven't set Restriction on Poll yet?
    Not possible, quite few core code changes that I'm refusing to do.
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-# ! 😀
  • marut mishra
    marut mishra
    387155_372670332803588_650136725_n[1]
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    hai welcome
  • marut mishra
    marut mishra
    pikachu1994
    hai welcome
    thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i wanna make something like secret micro phone recording in some other place and recorded data transferred to receiver by any modulation technique, receiver should be with us, and i...
By the principle of magnetic levitation, with the proper metal suit, a human can fly in a room (which is in magnetic field) as superman... is it possible...??
Phantasm 2012|Mechanical Fest is a National Level Technical Fest organized by Government College of Engineering,Bargur,Tamilnadu on 10th-11th September 2012. Events: Machining CADD Modeling Water Rocketry Forensic Poster Presentation Technical Quiz...
Hello I am Akshay Jain and I'm a crazy instrumentation and control engineering student. Happy to be a part of CrazyEngineers family.
hi everyone i m new to the family................. please recommend me new and innovative ideas in order to create project for my college