What's it with Google Chrome Canary Build?

I've been hearing a lot about Google Chrome Canary Build (still in Dev stage, but you can #-Link-Snipped-#!)

#-Link-Snipped-#says -

If you grab and install a Canary Build, it will go into a totally separate space from any other Chrome installation you've got, whether stable, beta, or dev. While the dev channel of Chrome updates about once a week with the latest goods from the Chromium open-source project, the Canary Build could be updated near-nightly in some instances, and could be slightly ahead of the Dev version in number, as #-Link-Snipped-#. So Canary Build makes perfect sense for those who like to test things out, but want a nice, steady fall-back browser for regular use.

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    That's good right? You have a testing environment and as well a browser for day to day usage
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's awesome. Looks like it works similar to Opera and has loads of extensions! Works like charm.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    The_Big_K
    It's awesome. Looks like it works similar to Opera and has loads of extensions! Works like charm.
    I see, looks like its the perfect opportunity for MaRo to try it out! 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Mohit Kumar (CEan mohit007kumar00) is one of the most active CEans on CrazyEngineers – He’s been instumental in keeping CE active and helping members with their technical, non-technical doubts....
Hi CEans, TUV SUD is a German company which checks the quality of the product for almost every brand.It actually is one of the or might be the best quality...
hello everyone ....in these summer i just completed my training in UNIGRAPHICS NX 7.0 and SOLID EDGE..and i have draw some drawings which i will submit as my project file...
hi, I am pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication engg. 3rd year, i want to start preparing for m.tech. I have an interest in microprocessors, microcontrollers,memory devices,etc. So what are...
Champaign, IL (Vocus) July 27, 2010 -- Wolfram Alpha LLC today announced the beta versions of Wolfram|Alpha Widgets and Widget Builder, giving anyone the power to create easily shareable interactive...