Whats in your hobbies?

liza2010
@liza2010-6uGcrt โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hello guys!

everyone like something to do as a hobby..As i like to play <no spamming> and <no spamming> I also like to watch tv-shows and movies. Recently i have watched Devil's Playground and my faves show is Supernatural....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • BCA_GIRL

    @bca-girl-wzX9cA • Nov 3, 2010

    I like to listening music, drawing, surfing net, and most of all think deeply. It gives my real pleasure as well as increases my energy up to a level. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • narayana murthy

    @narayana-z4W16q • Dec 3, 2010

    i like to chat in 3d like imvu and playing race games like nfs games

  • radogol

    @radogol-dadjje • Feb 9, 2011

    Listening to music
    singuing
    walking

  • maria flor

    @maria-flor-8cAkif • Feb 22, 2011

    Reading novels, singing, playing musical instruments and drawing

  • sarah_joy

    @sarah-joy-9Nvr8L • Feb 24, 2011

    i like reading, browsing the net, listening music and eating.LOL ๐Ÿ˜‰

  • ada123

    @ada123-mPqm7T • Feb 24, 2011

    I used to Watch Tv mostly, Rather than Tv sometimes I just watched Movies..

  • vijaymp

    @vijaymp-6aq6gM • Feb 25, 2011

    I like reading novels, listening to music....................

  • KavinDonald

    @kavindonald-VwykrT • Mar 31, 2011

    My hobbies are Writing Dairy, Playing Games and Music Instruments.<a href="https://www.watchmoviesonlineinfo.com/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">Video games consoles</a>

    <link snipped>

  • Mannu.

    @mannu-HJ8qT2 • May 16, 2011

    I like spent more time on internet,listening music,making new friends, etc.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • May 16, 2011

    My hobbies are programming some stuff and browsing internet.
    I would like to watch cartoons and some reality shows... ๐Ÿ˜›

  • ProdigiousJ

    @prodigiousj-zv15RJ • May 21, 2011

    I get the most joy out of playing music, whether its Accordian or Piano but i defnitely prefer Piano. I compose music of all genres and intuitively improvise in all genres from Jazz, Rock, Pop, and w/e it may be. That is my number 1 hobbie. I also enjoy reading non-fiction books about the world, astronomy, human anatomy/mind, and just science in general. I would consider thinking deeply and philosophically another hobbie as i do it constantly. Being very curious about infinite things and researching it on the web to find the answers i seek. Thats about it.

  • Alisha2

    @alisha2-FhHoPD • May 22, 2011

    I just Love to listen Music. And Love to do shopping.

  • saimriyaz

    @saimriyaz-n5uQmu • Jun 19, 2011

    Love to design, playing video games..............observing stars

  • rubensg

    @rubensg-xq7xaE • Jun 27, 2011

    I have been a casual diver for about 4 years now and I think that will continue for years to come. I have great love for the outdoors and that is just a sweet escape from a stressful 9 to 5 I go through every week.

    I am most interested in ship wreckage though they are the more dangerous task as they lie deeper and usually have less light and oxygen around. That in my opinion is a real challenge not to falter.

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jun 27, 2011

    rubensgI have been a casual diver for about 4 years now and I think that will continue for years to come. I have great love for the outdoors and that is just a sweet escape from a stressful 9 to 5 I go through every week.

    I am most interested in ship wreckage though they are the more dangerous task as they lie deeper and usually have less light and oxygen around. That in my opinion is a real challenge not to falter.

    Nice to know that. Ship wreckage? Tell us a bit more about it please. Sounds totally interesting.

  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman

    @praveenkumar-66Ze92 • Jun 27, 2011

    The_Big_KNice to know that. Ship wreckage? Tell us a bit more about it please. Sounds totally interesting.

    The titanic kinda stuff, where people with swimsuits dive deep into the blue ocean and get things out! ๐Ÿ˜€