Whats in your hobbies?

Hello guys!

everyone like something to do as a hobby..As i like to play and I also like to watch tv-shows and movies. Recently i have watched Devil's Playground and my faves show is Supernatural....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    I like to listening music, drawing, surfing net, and most of all think deeply. It gives my real pleasure as well as increases my energy up to a level. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i like to chat in 3d like imvu and playing race games like nfs games
  • radogol
    radogol
    Listening to music
    singuing
    walking
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Reading novels, singing, playing musical instruments and drawing
  • sarah_joy
    sarah_joy
    i like reading, browsing the net, listening music and eating.LOL ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • ada123
    ada123
    I used to Watch Tv mostly, Rather than Tv sometimes I just watched Movies..
  • vijaymp
    vijaymp
    I like reading novels, listening to music....................
  • KavinDonald
    KavinDonald
    My hobbies are Writing Dairy, Playing Games and Music Instruments.Video games consoles

• Mannu.
    Mannu.
    I like spent more time on internet,listening music,making new friends, etc.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    My hobbies are programming some stuff and browsing internet.
    I would like to watch cartoons and some reality shows... ๐Ÿ˜›
  • ProdigiousJ
    ProdigiousJ
    I get the most joy out of playing music, whether its Accordian or Piano but i defnitely prefer Piano. I compose music of all genres and intuitively improvise in all genres from Jazz, Rock, Pop, and w/e it may be. That is my number 1 hobbie. I also enjoy reading non-fiction books about the world, astronomy, human anatomy/mind, and just science in general. I would consider thinking deeply and philosophically another hobbie as i do it constantly. Being very curious about infinite things and researching it on the web to find the answers i seek. Thats about it.
  • Alisha2
    Alisha2
    I just Love to listen Music. And Love to do shopping.
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Love to design, playing video games..............observing stars
  • rubensg
    rubensg
    I have been a casual diver for about 4 years now and I think that will continue for years to come. I have great love for the outdoors and that is just a sweet escape from a stressful 9 to 5 I go through every week.

I am most interested in ship wreckage though they are the more dangerous task as they lie deeper and usually have less light and oxygen around. That in my opinion is a real challenge not to falter.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rubensg
    I have been a casual diver for about 4 years now and I think that will continue for years to come. I have great love for the outdoors and that is just a sweet escape from a stressful 9 to 5 I go through every week.

I am most interested in ship wreckage though they are the more dangerous task as they lie deeper and usually have less light and oxygen around. That in my opinion is a real challenge not to falter.
    Nice to know that. Ship wreckage? Tell us a bit more about it please. Sounds totally interesting.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    The_Big_K
    Nice to know that. Ship wreckage? Tell us a bit more about it please. Sounds totally interesting.
    The titanic kinda stuff, where people with swimsuits dive deep into the blue ocean and get things out! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear all, I want to build a Q&A content scrapping website (similar to questionhub.com). For this purpose, I'm looking out for someone to work with me on web scripts. It...
In the World of Romance, ONE Single Rule Applies to the Men: Make the woman happy. Do something she likes, and you get points. Do something she dislikes and points...
Hi,,All I am new to this subject and Hope that I will get some sort of guidance from this forum. I need a C program that enables the M68HC11 to...
Hello CEans, We have our friend, the computer geek CEan-Leo aka Nrupen answering the questions this time. ๐Ÿ˜€ Leo is on CE since past 6 months and has enriched our...
As we know that since the e-book readers and tablet computers become more common, there is a high possibility that physical books could disappear sooner than expected. Some experts have...