2. Apps >
  3. Groups >

Whats in your hobbies?

Question asked by liza2010 in #Coffee Room on Oct 21, 2010
liza2010
liza2010 路 Oct 21, 2010
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Hello guys!

everyone like something to do as a hobby..As i like to play <no spamming> and <no spamming> I also like to watch tv-shows and movies. Recently i have watched Devil's Playground and my faves show is Supernatural....😁😁
Posted in: #Coffee Room
BCA_GIRL
BCA_GIRL 路 Nov 4, 2010
Rank C2 - EXPERT
I like to listening music, drawing, surfing net, and most of all think deeply. It gives my real pleasure as well as increases my energy up to a level. 馃榾
narayana murthy
narayana murthy 路 Dec 3, 2010
Rank A3 - PRO
i like to chat in 3d like imvu and playing race games like nfs games
radogol
radogol 路 Feb 9, 2011
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
Listening to music
singuing
walking
maria flor
maria flor 路 Feb 23, 2011
Rank A3 - PRO
Reading novels, singing, playing musical instruments and drawing
sarah_joy
sarah_joy 路 Feb 25, 2011
Rank D1 - MASTER
i like reading, browsing the net, listening music and eating.LOL 馃槈
ada123
ada123 路 Feb 25, 2011
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
I used to Watch Tv mostly, Rather than Tv sometimes I just watched Movies..
vijaymp
vijaymp 路 Feb 25, 2011
Rank D2 - MASTER
I like reading novels, listening to music....................
KavinDonald
KavinDonald 路 Apr 1, 2011
Rank E2 - BEGINNER
My hobbies are Writing Dairy, Playing Games and Music Instruments.

Mannu.
Mannu. 路 May 17, 2011
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
I like spent more time on internet,listening music,making new friends, etc.
Praveen Kumar Purushothaman
Rank A1 - PRO
My hobbies are programming some stuff and browsing internet.
I would like to watch cartoons and some reality shows... 馃槢
ProdigiousJ
ProdigiousJ 路 May 21, 2011
Rank D1 - MASTER
I get the most joy out of playing music, whether its Accordian or Piano but i defnitely prefer Piano. I compose music of all genres and intuitively improvise in all genres from Jazz, Rock, Pop, and w/e it may be. That is my number 1 hobbie. I also enjoy reading non-fiction books about the world, astronomy, human anatomy/mind, and just science in general. I would consider thinking deeply and philosophically another hobbie as i do it constantly. Being very curious about infinite things and researching it on the web to find the answers i seek. Thats about it.
Alisha2
Alisha2 路 May 23, 2011
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
I just Love to listen Music. And Love to do shopping.
saimriyaz
saimriyaz 路 Jun 19, 2011
Rank D1 - MASTER
Love to design, playing video games..............observing stars
rubensg
rubensg 路 Jun 27, 2011
Rank E1 - BEGINNER
I have been a casual diver for about 4 years now and I think that will continue for years to come. I have great love for the outdoors and that is just a sweet escape from a stressful 9 to 5 I go through every week.

I am most interested in ship wreckage though they are the more dangerous task as they lie deeper and usually have less light and oxygen around. That in my opinion is a real challenge not to falter.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare 路 Jun 27, 2011
Rank A1 - PRO
rubensg
I have been a casual diver for about 4 years now and I think that will continue for years to come. I have great love for the outdoors and that is just a sweet escape from a stressful 9 to 5 I go through every week.

I am most interested in ship wreckage though they are the more dangerous task as they lie deeper and usually have less light and oxygen around. That in my opinion is a real challenge not to falter.
Nice to know that. Ship wreckage? Tell us a bit more about it please. Sounds totally interesting.
Praveen Kumar Purushothaman
Rank A1 - PRO
The_Big_K
Nice to know that. Ship wreckage? Tell us a bit more about it please. Sounds totally interesting.
The titanic kinda stuff, where people with swimsuits dive deep into the blue ocean and get things out! 馃榾

You must log-in or sign-up to reply to this post.

Click to Log-In or Sign-Up