What you want to be in life???

hi friends.....

As every person has different aims for his life..so lets share about our thoughts what we want to be in our life? Tell us what is your aim..not necessary only one may be 10...

like i want to be (priority wise)
1. An INDIAN SOLDIER
2. AN IPS OFFICER
3. A GOOD GOVERNMENT ENGINEER
4.PURSUE M.TECH

hope that all of you will also share your aim...
😁

Replies

• justaglance
    justaglance
    Hi Ceans,

My Aim is not the solid one. When I did my schooling, i had one aim (without any maturity 😛) and when I entered college the aim deviated (with some maturity).

Now am working and of course there is change is my aim.

My Aims

1. To be a good human being
    2. I want to be successful in both personal life and in my profession

Thanks.
  • gohm
    gohm
    To be happy and be the best person I can by creating a positive impact in others.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    gohm
    To be happy and be the best person I can by creating a positive impact in others.
    you want to be a positive charge reservoir.....of infinite capacity,....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi... everyone has many experiences in college life..some are bitter and some are unforgettable which are close to your heart,,,, so every one lets start to share your college experience...
Hi CE'ans; Please tell me some good books for Window Applications which can be understood by own and are in simple language.
hello guys have you heard about this...???? if yes the please give me some information about it... can we get control on parallel port through c++? caN WE make a...
High profile figures contribute their thinking to stimulate the next generation of UK scientists and engineers From Lord Winston to Gary Lineker, leading figures from the worlds of entertainment, science,...
hi... which is the best operating system in your view ? i will UBUNTU 9.04.. what you think you prefer....reply....