What You Think About America's Strategy On Outsourcing Companies?

Every time when something wrong goes in US, whole world faces its consequences. Now its about outsourcing. Even the India's giant company, Infosys , too replied that its very serious issue. If all such big companies think like that, then what about small cap companies?
More over a question too arises that why all this companies should depend on only one customer and also importantly only on one solution. In my personal opinion all of them should now try focusing on software development rather than to outsource.
World see's India as arising IT giant, but I don't think that our companies have much internationally acclaimed softwares. I sincerely dont mean that outsourcing is wrong thing but what i want to display are the Uncertainties behind it. Being an citizen, no one will like to see their countrie's economy collapsing due to steps taken by any another country.
I think we have potential to be no.1 in IT, just now we need to capitalize our true potentials.Hope the trained and employed people in IT are listening.
so remember one thing - CODE TO SAVE.

GOOD DAY

Replies

• anandkumarjha
    anandkumarjha
    yes buddy..rightly said by you...in my personal openion our IT industries should focuss on software developement rather than to worry for outsourcing..as said by you we have the potential to be no.1 in IT, i totally agree with u.we should not be affected by the steps taken by the other countries
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The big IT giants in India are services based companies that execute the work outsourced by companies out of India. That means, they develop software for other companies. Indian IT industry is mostly services based and not products based.

Also, it'd be wrong to relate outsourcing with country's economy/development. By the way, what do you mean by #1 in IT?
  • pratik2403
    pratik2403
    That's what i mean to say, Why companies in India are service based? Can't they even market the product they developed?
    and I mean #1 by the potential of our guys. Personally, I believe that,Yes, this all affects country's economy. We all know about the fiasco of Satyam and its effect on Stock Exchange. And about the employees of Satyam, its different part. Many of them went to so called "virtual Bench". For particular country, every citizen's earning is important because it directly affects the GDP.
    Sorry, i dont mean to cross you but rather put the realistic things related to it. thanks for your reply.

Good Day.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

jovial (adj): happy; in good spirits; jolly junction (n): Convergence; linkup; the act or state of being joined together Juncture can mean the same thing as junction, but more often...
This article is given in power system book by V.K.Mehta please read this and answer my question: PHASE ADVANCER:phase advancers are used to improve the power factor of induction motors.The...
karma (n): Good or bad emanations from someone or something This is different from the Hindu or Buddhist belief, that a person's actions in life determine his or her fate...
A train 1.2 miles long is travelling 40 miles per hour on a track parallel to a highway. If a car is travelling 60 miles per hour in the same...
how can we transfer data from one system to another with the help of virtual router?please explain?