What would you do if you got 10 mbps download speed?

Internet speed is a 'real issue' in many parts of the world. I wish to know what would all our CEans do if they got 10 mbps actual download speed.

Think about it. 😛

Replies

• lal
    lal
    Ahahaha.. Its a dream af any internet user biggie..
    I would be streaming, downloading, streaming and streaming.. 😁
  • gohm
    gohm
    For me, not much. I do little streaming or downloading so I probably wouldn't even notice! I occassionally buy songs from iTunes but that's already really quick. I actually do more uploading which increased speed for that would be spectacular.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For you:Which is the best, artificial or natural contraceptives? Why?
hey friends, after the history of micro processor now i came with the history of micro controller as i learned in my class today i known that history of micro...
Hi i am mohit sharma from bikaner and i am pursuing my engineering n electrical from govt. engineering college bikaner and i love cricket, football and robotics. I have made...
California based firm AeroVironment Inc. has successfully developed an unmanned flying vehicle which moves like a hummingbird. The robotic vehicle has a physical appearance which will make you confuse it...
If you like to drive your car with iPhone or control Mario with your eyes (and even get paid to do that), we’ve got an excellent opportunity for you! Waterloo...