what will be your first question to PM of India ,If you got a chance?

After reading a post by biggie ,I thought of creating this thread

So guys what will be your first question to PM of India ,if you got a chance?

Replies

• mech. royal
    mech. royal
    aapke sare effort aam aadmi ke pas nahi pahuch rahe. uske liye jimedar to hum hi h but uske bavjood aap kya kar rahe ho....................... plan banane se kuch nahi hota........apne neta log ko tatolo.... sare cruppted h.logo pe policy se pahle sarkar me kuch karo................ wade kam or kaam jayada karvao janta se............
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Hey mech now what should i say i agree you will have complete rights to ask question in hindi to our PM of India 😀

But this is a forum ,there is rule here to use "English Language only" So please stick to that rule
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    My question,
    When r u going to resign?
    See, its clear that you simply cannot run a Noah's ark. Well, you may be able to run a government which will consist of Indian patriots as majority, not people who try to fill in their bank accounts with the money from India's treasury.
    I am being most polite to you when I tell this, please get out.
    Also, when is India going to learn that we do not need political parties to run a government. Please overthrow political parties first, get out of the illusion that political parties are required. People, wake up.
  • mech. royal
    mech. royal
    want to ask just what are u doing about villagers. your policies are limited up to cities they are not available in villages............so there should be a little attention thats why we get a pefect india..............................
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Well....i would just give him a suggestion "Please go and win a Lok Sabha seat first"...!!!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    My question to the current PM of India would be, "What's the use of your highly qualified education if you end up being someone else's pawn and can't use your own mind?"
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear PM ji,
    Please let me know the exact muhurath(Auspicious time) when you are going to cut yourself off those two feeding bottles (Clue- one is a big big nation and one is a woman, you know who these two are), and stand like a man, like a real Punjab da puttar. Stand like a lion, pictures of you leaning on that chair with all that gloominess doesn't look good. You are a learned man, why are you wasting that good life of yours, you could have been better.
  • generation47
    generation47
    What's your opinion about population management, and the ecological disaster that is ruining our industrial growth.
  • shubhankar
    shubhankar
    for what are you holding this post?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    @generation47, I am copying your format of asking. 😀
    What is your opinion about resigning and saving whatever reputation you have???
    😁
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    my question is

sir,
    what your contribution to India for its improvement

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Story on iWEBLEAF 3G Data Card on CNBC TV 18 Young Turks : [video=youtube;xO6P5JKcVjI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO6P5JKcVjI[/video] Two young techies in Orissa claim that they have developed a laptop for only Rs 5,000...
I got this curious question in my mind while reading about something today. I haven't heard of any news till date about someone hacking into automatic drive systems. But it's...
i am beginner in asp.net and c# both lang i need help for those lang pls help me by sending websites for beginners Thx, Dhaval
[video=youtube;-Ycr0WSCb7w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ycr0WSCb7w[/video] Nearly two days after Monica Kirnapure - a third-year engineering student - was murdered in broad daylight in Nagpur, police are still groping in the dark about her killers....
I came across this video on TED and couldn't stop myself from sharing it with you all. [video=youtube;ajKMkIXN1eg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajKMkIXN1eg[/video]