what will be the volume of gas

Assume a reactor of volume 700 L is filled with water (500L) and given a N2 pressure of 5Kg/cm^2. Then how much volume of gas will be present in remaing space at room temperature if it is a closed reactor? If reactor was heated to 50 degees C what will be the volume of the gas at 50 degrees.

Replies

• vrams
    vrams
    where are CE's
    share your ideas.

Regards
  • 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    don't challenge
    u are also a member of it
    is this problem from F.M.?;-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We all compress data using softwares like WinZip and WinRar. How it is done by these softwares? How come the size of the file we pack, gets reduced?
my project group is working on a project where waste energy during deceleration and during the application of brakes is tapped. this project is very much related to the electric...
my project is network monitouring system in java i want to add functionality like tracking IP,host name of host,name of os,version of os,installed software in that particulre client computer. can...
Hello CEans, I’m trying my hand at the B-Plan (business plan) for the first time for a tech fest. And I think I can do with all help I can...
hiii......:smile: Can anyone help me in my mini project..- "A 4 bit microprocessor using VHDL programming" ??? I hve just completed a 3 weeks short term course in VLSI desin...