What will be the price of cheaper iPhone in India?

I'm already fed up of reading the rumors about the new, cheaper iPhone being developed by Apple. It's just a matter of few weeks (I guess) that Apple will launch a cheaper version of their flagship phone. It'll be lower in hardware specs (processor, RAM, storage capacity) but the main concern will be the price.

Wondering what will be the price of cheaper iPhone in India? Do you think Apple will make it available in the Rs. 20k price range?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I don't know whether I the news I heard from internet sources are correct or not. From what I've heard, the budget iphone doesn't have that lower specification of hardware which can cost you cheaper than Samsung's mid-rand phones.
    However as they've used cheaper body & decreased the specifications of camera.
    But the change in two hardware sectors doesn't declines the cost by huge margin.

If Apple launches the new budget phone in 20K in India, then most of mid-range users will switch to Apple than Samsung, as India is all about "Brand Name".
    If it will be more than 26K, then it won't be worth it as iphone 3G also costs same.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This upcoming film called 'Gravity' from Alfonso Cuaron is definitely a 'must watch'. Check the trailer below - Sandra Bullock gets 'thrown away' into the big black space out there....
Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has shown green signal to mass porting of corporate mobile numbers using MNP aka 'Mobile Number Portability' facility, which it launched a few months ago....
Japanese NTT has developed wearable textile electrodes which when worn inside of the short monitor your heart's parameters. These electrodes are fabricated using a type of a conductive fiber made...
Look, when you've billions of dollars in your bank accounts - you can always refund $6000 to a kid who unknowingly bought stuff worth $6000 on App Store. That's what...
The CEoM August 2013 applications are open and if you haven't yet applied for the next month's contest, we'd encourage you to do so "NOW". The applications will close on...