What were the reasons you quit your last job?

We've lot of employed professionals here. Why not share the reasons you quit your last job?

Has your new job offered you what you were looking for?

Replies

• Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    @ Biggie : How it will be if the first reply is yours? 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I've already talked about it at many places. In this thread we'll focus on people who've switched jobs.
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    I am in my first job,but the common reasons are mainly hike in salary,or wants to change atmosphere.
    @biggie ..what about if we break the bond.?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have already left one job ,and now planning to change the second!

My reason for leaving the first job is I have done a very good job there , yeah its true!!
    And I proved myself better , so I got a very good name , so I wanted to move out of that cloud 9! I wanted to learn things!
    For this change money was not at all a criteria , my present employer was my one of my dream company so I never thought about looking for other options or looking for salary et all.. I just joined here!

Next the reason is , now its Money I got a bad hike and I need money I want to change.
    Too much of politics and lot of egoistic people!
    I mean people dont encourage others , they fear other grow more than them !!
    Apart from that I have found few good items too , I am participating in cultural events ,learning new things etc etc..
    But I want to be in a peaceful environment!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

this link might prove usful to those who are going to persue computer science and engineering in their respective college!!! https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...3-TCAg&usg=AFQjCNEO59afNB659LTSC5gmTp96CEVDhQ
Hi guys, I need some help. I want to make a project using an IR proximity sensor. I can't think of any idea that would be unique in a way....
Hey Guys, I am doing a project on how to id and locate people inside a huge building within a metre or less and display their position including their relative...
hey all.. i am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student... i want to do my pg in aeronautical/aerospace field.... what all papers i should concentrate on...? how to select my...
We've published Small Talk with Mr. Hari K. Prasad Founder & Managing Director of NetIndia Group of Companies who led a team of researchers to demonstrate that Indian Electronic Voting...