What was your first vehicle?

Post details about your first vehicle ever. It may be a bicycle, a motorcycle, a scooty or a Car.
Write some description about it (and if possible post a photo of the vehicle too) ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    For me it was ATLAS Bicycle. I don't have its photo. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    It's a three wheel small cycle.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Ok, this was my first vehicle

#-Link-Snipped-#

Uploaded with #-Link-Snipped-#

A simple 350 cc RE thumper. Sturdy, looked good and I just loved that thumping voice. Did a lot of tinkering around with it, rode it, fell, broke my bones, healed, then rode again.....and the vicious cycle continued. Till I sold it off by the end of last year.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Royal Raj Varma's Royal Bike. I want to ride it once. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Mine was a hercules AXN that i bought in my sixth standard. ๐Ÿ˜ it was maroon with black. ๐Ÿ˜ i bought it with the money gifted to during my birthdays and other festivals ๐Ÿ˜‰
    i used it till my 12th. a very faithful one. missing it. ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As Engineers, we keep on buying stuff. Post in this thread about the latest cool gadget/device that you have bought. ๐Ÿ˜€ It will help us know what cool products are...
Whenever I see TV Advertisements about mountain biking, I am awestruck. I can't wait to ride one up to the mountains. Since I have no idea about what to look...
What is the alternative software for MS Paint in Mac OS X? There are a lot of image editing tools. I need a basic one.
how is this course "mechanical and production engineering"? i tried searching the website for details but all that i could find was that this course is available in colleges like...
Most 3D image tutorials show you how to make a 3D image out of two photos, so here is a quick tutorial on how to make a 3D image from...