What was the worst advice that you ever followed?

Did you ever get very bad advice and follow it? When I reflect upon this, no outstanding incidents come to mind. I think between those who advised me and my judgment about whether to take their advice, things have gone rather well. I'm sure that when traveling, I've been given bad directions to a location, followed them and gotten lost. But nothing serious came of it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Ning's no longer free for the communities. Those who host communities with Ning are being asked to go for premium membership or shift their communities elsewhere. In the meantime, the...
Source: Remains of the Day: Google's 1 Million+ Servers Edition - Remains - Lifehacker Lifehacker has an estimate of total number of servers owned by various companies. Here are few...
can any one tell me how to prepare slides for "multiple display of motorcycle" that means it has both analog and digital displays for speed,fuel indicator.........etc
Hi, Whenever we design a Gear pair in Machine Design [referring to books like VB BHandari or Khurmi Gupta], I believe that the Gear is assumed to be solid with...
hi I am in final stage of making Automatic sliding door?(like we use in malls) but can't get the circuit diagram to interface motor driver ic (uln 2003 or any..)...