What Type Of Wrist Watch (Digital/Analog) Clock Is Better For Exams?

I wish to know what our CEans think about the type of wrist watch is better choice for exams. I preferred analog watches because the the hands would give me a visual representation of the time remaining. A digital clock would make me calculate the remaining time in my mind ๐Ÿ˜›

Vote on the poll and share your comments below.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    To be frank,It varies from person to person.Use whatever you like.
    I am using an analog one since 2006.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    I think digital watches are better,as we can keep track of the last single minute.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Whats In Name
    I think digital watches are more better,as we can keep the track of the last single minute.
    This is the only reason I have Digital watches.

Every minute , no way. Last 15 minutes atleast in competitive exams would be spent by me actually checking everything.

Next , in Engineering exams after 2.5 hrs I can go home.

And keeping track of last minute will unnecessarily increase stress.
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    English-Scared
    And keeping track of last minute will unnecessarily increase stress.
    But at the same time,increase your speed.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    for me it is analog watches. it gives the span of time left. i don't have to be calculating the time left every time. as such i have enough to calculate in my paper ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Reya
    Reya
    I always prefer analog watches๐Ÿ˜€I will get tensed if i start calculating the minute during my exam!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Being frank i had rarely used watch in my university exams. i used to follow the Bells that rings every hour.so for me its any watch.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    I prefer analog watches over digital ones. It's more comfortable(for me). ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I prefer only analog watches. I don't like the digital ones.
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Analog watches. The last 20 minutes are easy to calculate.
    And time management is easier.
    This question till the arrow hits that mark.. etc ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CrazyEngineers has associated with GES 2011 by IIT Kharagpur. From the organizers:- Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Kharagpur will be hosting its annual flagship event, Global Entrepreneurship Summit โ€™11 (GES) between...
hey guys, m doing a project on face recognition using wavelet transform. i need some help on how to go about it. right now m trying to write a proposal,...
Wikipedia is a site that provides a good stuff of information on almost all the topics.I have noticed this fact that most of the people (even on ce) searching net...
Need help with this .. Suppose I have a cylinder with plunger arrangement on one side and the other is blocked.. and when i push the plunger the air compresses.....
HI! i'm srinivas studying in final year of BE cse. last weak i deleted some important files accidently. later i recovered those files but, i'm not able to open most...