What type of course important for IT engineers to get a job?

PLEASE ANYONE SUGGEST ME.

Replies

• ANAND NAGADA
    ANAND NAGADA
    surajsatapathy
    PLEASE ANYONE SUGGEST ME.
    Regarding to your query, it totally depends upon your interest in which field you are interested. Still i will share you some suggestions.

If you have interest in Coding, then go for Java/.net.
    If you have interest in database management then go for DBSQL, Data Analytics.
    If you have interest in cloud computing and support, then go for AWS, Bigdata, Microsoft Azure.
    If you have interest in networking and servers, then go for Microsoft servers MCSE, Redhat Linux, RHCSA or Networking CCNA.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

US smartphone maker, InFocus has unveiled the duo of Snap 4 and Turbo 5 Plus devices for the Indian market at the price tags of Rs 11,999 and Rs 8,999...
Like it or not, you will be faced with a situations where you'll have to deliver a speech or a talk. Some of us might have to do this regularly...
As a quiz lover, i would like to recommend , daily quizzes, it will not only excites us about the daily competition with so many people from across the globe,...
​It's September 15th, which we celebrate as 'Engineers Day' in India. We've decided to make it special for each one of our CEans by announcing three exciting updates: 1. New...