What to if GATE acknowledgement not received?

Please help me. I have not received my offline GATE acknowledgement card and I fear about it. Can I track it somewhere. Please do reply.

Vibhor Mittal

Replies

• yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    don't get worried you will get your acknowledgment in December starting ,...if your friend receive the acknowledgement then you have to go to your respective IIT kanpur or whichever it is to inquire
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    vibhor_one
    Please help me. I have not received my offline GATE acknowledgement card and I fear about it. Can I track it somewhere. Please do reply.

Vibhor Mittal

#-Link-Snipped-#
    with this link you can track if you send via speedpost
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    Thanks guys for your help and support.

Vibhor Mittal
  • vibhor_one
    vibhor_one
    Sir,

Mid December have reached and i am not yet received my acknowledgement card but the site of iit shows that it is been received should there is something to worry???

Please guide me, for the neccesary pursue.

Regards

Vibhor Mittal
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    vibhor_one
    Sir,

Mid December have reached and i am not yet received my acknowledgement card but the site of iit shows that it is been received should there is something to worry???

Please guide me, for the neccesary pursue.

Regards

Vibhor Mittal
    If the site show that your application is completed means no need to worry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys, i am new to data warehousing, i want to know what exactly is xmla in data warehousing? and from where can i learn more about it, i am...
Hi, I am B.Tech student 3rd year IT and looking for summer training for 6-8 weeks during the months of may to july 2010 in Bangalore. Please let me know...
Source: IBM Research | Ponder This | November 2009 challenges What is the minimal number, X, of yes/no questions needed to find the smallest (but more than 1*) divisor of...
Hi CEans.Please give new ideas on making electrical based projects.New ideas with creativity will make me much more happier as i want to do something new for my electrical project...
My friend asked me this question.! Do a java program runs without the main method? If NO, why? What is the need of main method there in the java program?...