What to do?

Hi friends i am thinking of joining some courses in this recession time. I have two options
1.PLC,SCADA
2.Telecomm

What should i choose so that it will benefit me in future.

Thanks

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    fake_lover01
    Hi friends i am thinking of joining some courses in this recession time. I have two options
    1.PLC,SCADA
    2.Telecomm

What should i choose so that it will benefit me in future.

Thanks
    Which course do you think is more interesting. What do your seniors who've done these courses say?

What kind of benefits you look forward to seek after completing these courses?
  • fake_lover01
    fake_lover01
    The_Big_K
    Which course do you think is more interesting. What do your seniors who've done these courses say?

What kind of benefits you look forward to seek after completing these courses?

None of my seniors has done this course. I searched job opening for these courses and find many for PLC
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Opting for a course with getting a job as aim ain't so good, in my opinion. You should opt for a course that interests you.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Thats true Biggie,,should always opt for the course that really interests people!!!because i have seen many examples through my friends,
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Ok,
    Why dont you try a hit at JTO exams?
    You can strike an opportunity as a network engineer and at same time have a career option as well

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Here's CE's ultimate collection of seminar topics. Enjoy! ๐Ÿ˜ PS: Now, pick up your topic and help us spread the word about CrazyEngineers among your friends. Your friends will...
what kind of training an ece can get and how
meeraarCan U Please Suggest A Relevant Topic In Image Processing Using Matlab hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!! I want to have a project in object identification .plz help me
i want to know aout EV-DO. it is for my seminar... can u help me plz
how an gearbox in bikes works. send me a paper regarding this to my email ID. < Email ID removed by admin. All discussion must happen through the forums for...