What to do side by side with Computer Science Engineering

Hullo,
i am in third year. i want to do something worth while along with my B.E.Cse .. any courses ..or any projects or anything extra... i just need your views and ideas.

Replies

• Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    If you are interested and can cope up with your studies as well,then you can join programming language courses like JAVA,C++ etc.You can also go for .net.
    You can bring some computer books and learn from them yourself in your spare time.
  • daredadevil
    daredadevil
    And do Think Hardware networking courses are a nice option?
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Anything which interests you will be a nice option,but what ever you do,learn it with whole heart.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quick Heal CEan of the month August 2010 is... 😁CEan - aj_onduty😁 ​ CEan aj_onduty aka Ajit joined CE on 24th August 2010 and has over 90+ useful posts to...
Official Announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/36249-quick-heal-cean-month-august-2010-a.html Discuss in this thread. 😀 Congratulations Ajit! Keep up the good work!
special scopes after elect&telecommunication engineering😕
I found many viruses in my computer.............. But I never come to its programming....... I want to see its programming.......How it is programmed............... Me very eager to know this......... Please...
Hi😀 Iam an Electrical & Electronic engineering student.What are the future careers for my field .Also i want to know what are the higher studies in this field. As iam...