what to do in order to detect removable drive as a fixed drive ??

hi friend's
you all know that window detect our usb drive as a removable media.
and when i inserted my own usb drive just for checking out that can i partitioned a removable media or not.But i found that there is no any fasility of partitioned a removable media in window xp/vista.
so in order to partitioned a removable media we have to do something that detect removable drive as a fixed drive.
so any one have idea how to do this ??
😁

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    hey guy's 70 views no reply.
  • saurabh2486
    saurabh2486
    hey buddy if u want to partition just right click on my computer and go to manage and then under storage click on disk management there u might be able to do it .............. hope it will help u
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    saurabh2486
    hey buddy if u want to partition just right click on my computer and go to manage and then under storage click on disk management there u might be able to do it .............. hope it will help u
    ya i know that but it performs only on fixed drive but i want to do it on removable drive which is not possible because window does not alow partition of removable drive.
    so in order to partition a removable drive we have to do something that window detect removable drive as a fixed drive.
    that's my question that what to do in order to detect removable drive as a fixed drive.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Source: Sonic to Acquire DivX -- NOVATO, Calif. and SAN DIEGO, June 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- NOVATO, Calif. and SAN DIEGO, June 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sonic Solutions® (Nasdaq: SNIC) and DivX,...
Hi, Right now I'm preparing a presentation of 'Thermal Energy Storage'. I've found one book that good for the presentation, written by Halime Paksoy. But I would like to get...
Hi Guys, I will be in the said city between 5th and 15th of this month. We could have a CE meet if anyone is interested.
India's supercomputer; TATA owned EKA is no longer in World Top 10. EKA now stands at 33rd position. Earlier, the supercomputer boasted its 9th position among world's top supercomputers. In...
Times of India has released a list of top 10 certifications. Look at them: - VMware Certified Professional Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) GIAC Security Audit Essentials (GSAE) Certified Information...