What to do in holiday? Programming? Hardware?

I am a student of DTU DELHI.I have given my 2nd sem exams and will be going in 3rd sem but rightnow i am having holidays(40 days still remain) .Till now i have only basic electronics idea (class 12 and digital electronics basics) i am wondering what to do in coming days shall i learn and strengthen my programming skills? or shall i learn electronics hardware? I know c and c++ basics of class 12 and first year of engineering.Also i donot have much idea about electronics like vlsi,embedded,analog etc i dont know in detail these things.

Replies

• aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Piyush@DTU
    I am a student of DTU DELHI.I have given my 2nd sem exams and will be going in 3rd sem but rightnow i am having holidays(40 days still remain) .Till now i have only basic electronics idea (class 12 and digital electronics basics) i am wondering what to do in coming days shall i learn and strengthen my programming skills? or shall i learn electronics hardware? I know c and c++ basics of class 12 and first year of engineering.Also i donot have much idea about electronics like vlsi,embedded,analog etc i dont know in detail these things.
    VLSI is having good scope now a days. your choice of decision is also good
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Pick up any course that you think is interesting. VLSI as #-Link-Snipped-# said could be an interesting option.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    As you have completed First year only I suggest you to take C class or Basic Electronics. If you are going to study VLSI then you need some fundamental of Digital circuits and that subject is going to taught in next year I think.
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    godfather
    As you have completed First year only I suggest you to take C class or Basic Electronics. If you are going to study VLSI then you need some fundamental of Digital circuits and that subject is going to taught in next year I think.
    in upcoming years he would have subjects based electronics and c, oops and java fundamentals. Except PLC,VLSI more new courses also avail in present days. Better to ask your lecturers about new courses.
  • Piyush@DTU
    Piyush@DTU
    Thanks for the replies.I think i should perfect my C and C++ in the holidays and also try MATLAB on my own.Is this decision good?
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    Piyush@DTU
    Thanks for the replies.I think i should perfect my C and C++ in the holidays and also try MATLAB on my own.Is this decision good?
    nice 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have completed Diploma in Production Engineering.I have ten years experience in Welding & Metal Cutting (CNC Plasma / CNC Oxy Fuel) Industries.
hi i want to detect the faces from still image with the help of edge detection. my program is just finding edges and am also trying with bwlabel() and regionprops()...
Name: ravind kumar *Engineering Trade: mech Location: ghaziabad, india *Occupation: Working as a design engineer Work Experience: 6 year *Hobbies & Interests: reading books *Aim in life: (to become a...
please give information about admissions in M.TECH through GATE in AP universities or private colleges? stipend is available colleges and qualifications of stipend?
Alan Turing Google Doodle On Google NZ is really addictive. On the eve of his 100th anniversary, this is Google's tribute to Mr. Turing to whom all the Computer Science...