What to do before deciding to do an MBA!!

Tim Berry has written an excellent article on the reasons why one should NOT do an MBA ... do read - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Good article.

But I don't get the point no.5.
    Don't do it if you cant afford it??? many people do an MBA because they hope it will enhance their income.
    So, even if there is a small deficit financially, and assuming all the other points from his article are taken care of,
    shouldn't we try to do it anyway, rather than let go of it just because we can't afford it now?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ SS, "enhance their income " 😛 that's what is the first don't right?
    But I agree with our question. We always can pick up study loans and get going. I don't think any of the Higher education degree comes in a affordable tone. May be what the article meant was : do it, only when you can repay it fast
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I guess lot of banks would provide educational loans to students who get admissions to reputed institutes.

I guess its absolutely okay to opt for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple Inc. probably sold more than twice as many iPads in its debut weekend as some analysts estimated, an early sign that Chief Executive Officer Steve Jobs may succeed at...
Well, i am not sure if I am not supposed to start this thread on an engineering forum, but I just couldn't resist myself. Two days ago, I saw a...
turn num lock on alt+0169 and this is done...
Engadget has reported that they have received an invitation to Microsoft's Mystry event on 12th April 2010 in San Fransisco. Any clues on what's Microsoft announcing on April 12?
now i am reading 3 phase transformer but to understand it properly i need the besic concept. please tell me. I found some other difficulties to read star-delta,star-star, delta star...