View Feed
group-icon
Electronics
Community of Electronics Engineers to discuss all concepts, topics, questions and doubts.
608 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Josh Conway
Josh Conway • Oct 27, 2015

What to do after learning bare basics of circuits

Hi, so i am 15 and have fairly recently started learning about electronics, how it works etc. and i plan to make technology of a sort later in life. So what i am asking is what do i do now? Like should i go straight into circuit kits and learn by doing things hands on or should i start by reading on some books?
Thank you very much 😀
I will say: Just do it.
Hands on. Make mistakes; burn a few components - Use safe voltages till you get the skill. Have fun. Enjoy the thrill of the first successful test of each circuit you wire.
Josh Conway
Josh Conway • Oct 28, 2015
A.V.Ramani
I will say: Just do it.
Hands on. Make mistakes; burn a few components - Use safe voltages till you get the skill. Have fun. Enjoy the thrill of the first successful test of each circuit you wire.
Thank you very much A.V.Ramani i will probably have a look at some stuff to get started on this week 😀
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Oct 29, 2015
Josh Conway
Thank you very much A.V.Ramani i will probably have a look at some stuff to get started on this week 😀
Did you see this: What to do after I have learnt the basics of circuits? | CrazyEngineers ?

Share this content on your social channels -