What to do after graduation in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?

I completed my BE in EEE, I have to wait for ~1 yr (back papers), so I would like to join a course, a trending course that has good future potential. I heard MEP (mech. elect. plumbing) has providing good amount of oppurtunities, but mostly in gulf countries, I want a job in India or European/American countries.

Can anyone suggest me a good course.

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Robotics, mechatronics, 3D printing and telemedicine are trending.
  • Bay
    Bay
    A.V.Ramani
    Robotics, mechatronics, 3D printing and telemedicine are trending.
    Sir can you please specify some institutions, that are really good at training these.

Thanks for replying to my post. 😀
  • Goutham Prodhutoori
    Goutham Prodhutoori
    My dear potential is not in the course it is in you... To be frank you already have back papers(hope it means back logs) so don't go behind potential course learn what you are potential of.

All the best my dear.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Bay
    Sir can you please specify some institutions, that are really good at training these.

Thanks for replying to my post. 😀
    Try contacting Robotics Society of India. They can advise you in this area.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

This one is for both mechatronics and robotics:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

3D Printing:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Since last ~2 days, YouTube's constantly showing "An error occurred. Please try again later. Read More" message on any video that I try to access on YouTube. Allow me to...
At some point of time, most of us would have done education with traditional learning methodology, i.e. class room coaching. In older time parents used to think that, their wards...
What would be the maximum possible efficiency of an electric motor??? And what would be the efficiency difference in a series and shunt motor?
Hii all, I am doing my post graduation in Signal Processing. I am searching for the project in Image Processing. I want to do it with LabView as the tool....
India's Railway Minister, Sadananda Gowda will present India's Railway Budget tomorrow in the parliament and is likely to introduce a new railway track safety mechanism, called 'Trackside X-Ray System'. There...