What to do after Engineering? When you are failed in Final Exams.

Hello Everyone,
I'm from Karnataka. I failed in final exams, means😀thumbdown:Have some backlogs).
Also not got placement in any good company due Sensex like %age History.
Can't stay in home, My father is going to kick my ass.
So what to do? Please help out.
My Interests.
1.Can't live without internet.
2.We technologies..PHP,Mysql,etc
3.Java Programming.
Planning to go and do some courses in Hyderabad. and wanted to join Call center, Because my conversation in English poor.

Please..Please...Help me..
Im confused!!

Thanks in advance..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't see any problem with your English; it's better than the majority of the lot. So don't worry about it. Your first priority should be to take care of your backlog. Because without an engineering degree, finding job is going to be damn difficult.

You can do several things part-time, but your focus should be on the backlog. If you wish to go for PG studies, this could be a great time to prepare for entrance exams. If not, look for a part-time job that aligns with your interests and career goal. There might be few small companies which might want to recruit you based on your skillset and not your academic performance. Call center job might fetch your some money, but it will take a lot of time out of your schedule and no add to your skill-set or experience that will matter afterwards.
  • Sameer_Ahmed
    Sameer_Ahmed
    Thanks alot Big_K.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# First of all, Welcome to CE.
    Let me tell you that percentage and placements do not make one successful or unsuccessful.
    If you are really interested in PHP and MySQL, start learning these languages through online tutorials. For Java, I think a good coaching class can help you. We have heard that there are a lot of good centers in Hyderabad for the same.
    Do not be disheartened and keep visiting CE forum to seek help.
  • kaichang371
    kaichang371
    I am at the same condition at which the guy who posted this question was. I am presently completely blackedout and dont knw wat to do .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m a student of mechanical enggineering. I m studying at VIIT in Pune University. I m very glad to join a vast group of brainy fellows. I would like...
Name: Sreejith T Vikram *Engineering Trade: Computer Science & Engineering Location: Kollam , Kerala . *Occupation : Student. *Hobbies & Interests: Computers,Reading ... discovery channel....and much more .. *Aim in...
Most of the modern supercomputers , uses linux based operating systems.Why don't they use Windows?
Anybody any good SPICE program for Linux. I am in audio HI-FI (beginner) and had LTSpice, but it is only for Windows. Thank you, Michel
Foxconn is the Chinese manufacturer of Apple products. Terry Gou, CEO of Foxconn has said that people should wait for the upcoming iPhone from Apple and not put their money...