What to choose after B. Tech Civil Engineering?

Hello frnds.. Can someone please tell me that what are the various field in which I can go after b. Tech (civil) .. For example : I can go into designing, surveying or construction.. . Is there any other options which I can choose..now my 6month industrial training is gonna start so I am pretty confused what to choose...people ask me in which field I will gonna go... I have no idea about it...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - which path you should take should solely be decided based upon your career goals. The first thing you should do is figure out what kind of career you aspire to have. Also, try to find out what type of job you find more interesting.

In order to have a constructive discussion, try to make a list of all the fields you think are interesting. We can then discuss and pick up the best one for you.
  • Aman vimal
    Aman vimal
    This is also a problem bhai... I don't know which fields are available... I asked my collg faculty but they are also not sure about the fields....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just yesterday, Pakistan removed its three-year old ban on video-sharing website YouTube, according to reports. This was after the Google-owned website agreed to launch a customized version that will require...
Project Abstract / Summary : Basically video surveillance system, used for security purpose as well as monitoring systems is used in home security, military applications, traffic monitoring etc. But, Detection...
Hello ankitta mam, am studying final year mechanical engineering and am wearing spectacule. Am I eligible for ies examination
Hello, I just wanted know the trending topic for research in networking
Project Abstract / Summary : The main objective of our Project is to create a Virtual Fence in order to restrict the animals within the boundary So that it eliminates...