What Strategy to apply for getting rank in C cat exam less than 300?

I want to enroll myself in C DAC pune for embedded system course (i.e DESD) in coming Dec 2018 . Please provide me strategy of how to start my study and from where to start. 

Replies

• Ramu Reddy
    Ramu Reddy

Cdac-cat  entrance exam contain How many questions in section-a and section-a?

• Ramu Reddy
    Ramu Reddy

Sorry. I done mistake

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# All 3 sections - A, B and C have 50 questions each. 

Section A: English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning.

Section B: Computer Fundamentals, C Programming, Data Structures, Data Communication & Networking, Object Oriented Programming Concepts with C++, Operating Systems.

Section C: Computer Architecture, Digital Electronics, Microprocessors

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# If you closely look at the syllabus of the CDAC C-CAT exam above, you need to find out which subjects you are good at and at which topics you suck, and plan your exam strategy accordingly. 

You can start by taking CDAC's mock test web application seriously. It is a new feature present on their website, meant to give candidates a little familiarity with the computer administered exam.

Have you checked the prescribed books for all 3 sections on their official site?

Read them all thoroughly and solve the numerical + theoretical questions at the end of each chapter. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"with air forces around the world making increasing use of unmanned vehicles, some have speculated that aircraft like the F35 may represent the last of a dying breed and that...
Any projects at diploma level.Topics may related to automobile or mechanical.plss urgent