What skills an AI intern should have?

I need some clarity on the skills that an AI intern should have and what an intern would be taught during the internship.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

In a lighter vein, one should have natural intelligence. The intern would be taught to use it to develop artificial intelligence.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

This may be of some use:

#-Link-Snipped-#

• mamatha paithara
    mamatha paithara

Thankyou sir 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - welcome to CrazyEngineers. AI, as you might be aware is a vast domain. You'll have to pick up on skill to start with. The first and foremost is 'Machine Learning'. 

Machine Learning related material is available on the Internet. However, you should definitely start with the free course that Google provides on Machine Learning: Education – Google AI

Secondly, you'll need a good grasp over programming languages. Python is one of the languages that's found many applications in AI domain; and there are several resources available on the Internet to learn Python. 

Big Data is essential part of AI; because most of the AI systems consume large chunks of data. You can learn more about Hadoop - one of the highly demanded skill in AI. 

Data Mining and Business Intelligence (BI) are related to AI and those are the domains/skills you can explore. 

I hope this gives you a headstart. If you have questions, feel free to ask. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know the effects of fire on apostle tension slab. What factors should be taken into consideration while constructing.
how  i calculate blank diameter of torispherical head if knuckle and crown radius is given.
For designing a lightning protection system what is general discharge current taken for calculations.If there the value is universal standard for whole India?If not how to find that value for...
Has I had 80percent in 10th and 59percent in btech I am feared that each and every company asking60percent and above students any suggestions .or any help
Please help me new mini projects best projects