What should Indian government do for promoting entrepreneurship?

The entrepreneur community in India usually talks about how the entrepreneurial 'ecosystem' does not exist in India. I was talking to another entrepreneur about the US Startup Visa and how the American government might make it easier for the foreign startup companies to setup their office in the US and grow their companies. The process would, in turn, create employment in the United States.

Similarly, I'm wondering what steps or actions do Indian entrepreneurs expect from the Government of India? Voice your opinion.

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Make Entrepreneurship a core course in degrees. Run creative ideas and innovative thinking workshops and competitions in schools and universities. Winning idea gets money to startup their business with their idea.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Indian Government, if it keeps quiet and let people do what they are doing without giving losses to others thats enough.

Our corrupted system never allows some good person to do something, he need to pay bribe etc etc lot of things around. So It should give the necessary permission I dont need something else from this government to do 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    English-Scared
    Indian Government, if it keeps quiet and let people do what they are doing without giving losses to others thats enough.

Our corrupted system never allows some good person to do something, he need to pay bribe etc etc lot of things around. So It should give the necessary permission I dont need something else from this government to do 😀
    Completely disagree. Indian Government is leaving no stone unturned for boosting Entrepreneurship.
    For example, *Gummint* is providing Indian Citizens as employees for boosting Entrepreneurship among America and other investing countries.😨
  • Vignesh Raghav
    Vignesh Raghav
    There is an organisation MSME (dcmsme.gov.in) or SME,startups which starts with IPO(Initial public offering) when the company satisfies certain norms ...problem with the Indian people are they are more inclined towards Software startups as it would require minimal resources compared to product startups ,which requires strong foundation and decades of struggle to stand amidst the market.

Moreover our Government process are slow in promoting entrepreneurship , though they have started realising and helpout like minded people ..I wud say Gov might still require few more yrs to full fledged support for entrepreunership .

Talking about the corruption ,on the contrary we does require corruption as other countries does , without which we will not be able to stay in the political foray . But the difference among us and other countries is that , they plunder ,rob ,fleece and at the same time they contribute effectively . Whereas India only robs ...

We always talk about Freedom,free from bondage,slavery, peace movement ...So we got it back , but what's next !!! again you have to fight back and be resilient always ..it will not happen when you always follow peace movement or show our bright twilight faces and smile with florence .

Corruption is another kind of intelligence to used to make India always thrive and flourish in any field . Our country people dont do that . Indian politicians are versatile and superior for corruption but they are not willing to contribute to motherland !!!

That makes my proposition ! 😘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello guys i just want to have an idea about using the nbar protocol to limit youtube download on my router. will genutela work? which protocol will be appropriate to...
Sony was expected to include a touchscreen in the controller of the upcoming PS4 - and here's a leaked photo of one of the early prototypes of the controller. It's...
Moo is one of the business card printing company that's always innovating. The company had promised NFC Enabled Business Cards, and now the company has launched an Android app to...
uBuntu software center has now been graced by the Steam Client (32-bit). Get it from the following download link - https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/steam/ . The steam community enjoys over 50 million users...
In the last decade or so, China has emerged as the top manufacturing destination for the world. From Apple iPhone to Diwali Lamps - China is manufacturing everything and making...