What should i prepare if i want to get job as a fresher in Software testing filed in IT ?

For the background I'm B.Tech CSE Batch 2015 student who has passed out this july , after trying for several jobs in these 4-5 months , I am not able to secure any good one . I am not eligible for MNC's as i have 59.8% in graduation.

Now I've seen my few friends who are not so much smarter than me are employed , some are in software testing .

So i want to get my first job as a fresher in software testing .
Can you please let me know what type of knowledge i should have previously to apply for software testing job and give an interview ?
I'll building my skill set for developer position also while in testing job. So all i need is Testing job really urgent as if i delay more there will be problems.

Replies

• coolsharma.r
    coolsharma.r
    crazy , 210 views and not even a single people to guide

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Plz help me out. can engineers go for banking sector aft completion of engg? I have completed my BE in CSE and willing to join bank, plz somebody guide me...
hi, friends , I need some suggestions for a project in cryptography. Not too easy or too hard. A moderate one. This is for my mini project.
A team of Chinese Researchers from Hangzhou Dianzi University and Zhejiang University has developed a new neuro-morphic chip called 'Darwin' that hopes to prepare the hardware for running smart algorithms...
Hello everyone !!! Exams are scheduled in first week of Jan 2016.Can anybody help me with study material ???
Taking a cue from the huge success of Xiaomi, Letv (pronounced L-E-T-V) another Chinese technology conglomerate has decided to venture into the ever growing market of India. The company will...