What should I do can I join any courses which cover framework or move to automation testing.

I have completed my BE in IT and also done Java developer course(4 months). I m not getting job in my domain. Most of companies need framework knowledge as well as strong logic

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - Your programming knowledge is going to be immensely helpful while learning automation. 

Automation job would definitely require you to learn an automation tool. At CrazyEngineers, we heavily use 'Dusk' automation tool, but Selenium and HP's Quick Test Professional are mostly accepted in the industry.

Learning Selenium ain't very difficult if you can complete courses offered by Udemy or even the free tutorials available on YouTube. 

Have you given it a try?  

• Sonal Gaikwad
    Sonal Gaikwad

Not yet but I am so confused because I have done developer course and now moving towards automation testing. I don't have  experience as java developer so should I continue as as developer and learn framework or do any automation testing course

• Sonal Gaikwad
    Sonal Gaikwad

Automation tester also need to have manual testing experience and certification than only he will get the job this happen with my friend he is not getting automation tester job since past 2 yrs

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - Have you read this discussion on CrazyEngineers: Career In Software Testing Vs. Software Development It should help you figure out what's good for you.

You first need to get a job - either in testing or development. Unless you are too sure that you need to go into development or testing - only aim to get a job. Testing can be enjoyable too and offer lots of opportunities. 

The overall question is about experience - which you can only gain by starting somewhere. 

• Sonal Gaikwad
    Sonal Gaikwad

Tx so much #-Link-Snipped-#‍ 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Actually i didn't concentrate on my studies during my college days and i am regretting now and here after i will be focused on what iam doing.so could anyone reply...
I can't login from Mac, I can't make a new post from iPad. But can do all from android phone.All activities available on my android phone. Am posting from that....
I've completed my graduation in mechanical engineering with 60% aggregate...I'm very much interested in automobile industries and automotive designs...what is the right way to place in good automobile companies...?